A2000 2800 PSB 12" Firstbase Baseball Glove
Constantly improving patterns. Materials that perform. Dependable construction. The evolution of the A2000® baseball glove has been driven by insights from the Wilson® Advisory Staff. This is why hard working players love its unmatched feel, rugged durability and perfect break-in.
- PRO STOCK® SELECT LEATHER: Made specifically for Wilson ball gloves, this American Steerhide is preferred by professional players for its rugged durability and an unmatched feel.
- DUAL WELTING™: Two strips of leather placed along each finger back create a durable pocket and a long lasting break-in.
- PRO STOCK® PATTERNS: Exclusive hand designed patterns continuously improved by Aso-san and the Wilson Advisory Staff.
- DRI-LEX®: Ultra-breathable wrist lining transfers moisture from the skin, keeping the hand cool and dry.
- FLAT FINGER BINDING: Offers a softer, more comfortable feel while giving greater finger protection in the field.
- Reinforced Single Post Web
- Double Break Design
- Blonde and Black