You have no items in your shopping cart
Wilson gloves are carefully crafted with materials that perform, for dependable construction and constantly improving patterns. The evolution of the A2000® baseball glove has been driven by insights from the Wilson® Advisory Staff. This is why hard working players love its unmatched feel, rugged durability and perfect break-in.
- Wilson ball gloves are made of PRO STOCK® SELECT LEATHER, this American Steerhide is preferred by professional players for its durability and feel.
- Two strips of leather placed along each finger back make up the DUAL WELTING™ system, thus creating a durable pocket and a long lasting break-in.
- Exclusive hand designed patterns called PRO STOCK® PATTERNS are continuously improved by Aso-san and the Wilson Advisory Staff.
- Ultra-breathable wrist lining made of DRI-LEX® transfers moisture from the skin, keeping the hand cool and dry.
- 2x Lacing at Base of Web.
- Reinforced Single Post Web.
- Double Break Design.
- Blonde and Black.