You have no items in your shopping cart
Available in storeClose
Finely tuned barrel profile slightly balances the end-loaded design for faster swings, more surface area, and higher overall performance. Stiff outer-locking system connects the S-40 composite handle to the AZR alloy barrel for power and performance, while dismissing virtually all vibrations on contact.
- Tightened Production Tolerances: allow barrel diameters to be built to the maximum limit, creating more surface area and higher overall performance
- Two-Piece Hybrid Construction: S-40 composite handle with AZR alloy barrel designed for power
- Power Loaded Barrel: end-loaded, high M.O.I. barrel designed for effortless power
- AZR Aluminum: responsive, durable alloy provides better feel, more forgiveness, and more performance
- OLS Connection: one-of-a-kind design connects the barrel to the handle from the outside in, creating the stiffest connection available, while dismissing virtually all vibrations on contact for the strongest, smoothest swing yet
- S-40 Composite Handle: stiffer construction helps transfer more energy faster from athlete to ball for more performance
- Multi-Variable Wall Design: expanded sweet spot and thinner walls for more forgiving off-centered performance
- Ring-Free Barrel Construction: allows for more barrel flex and increased performance with no "dead" spots
- Custom-Molded Handle Taper: ergonomically designed for each weight drop for a better fit, more bat control, and a better overall feel between athlete and bat. Designed to be easily removable to fit athletes’ preferences.
- Micro-Perforated Soft-Touch Grip: soft and tacky grip for improved feel and control
- 2 3/4" barrel
- USSSA 1.15 BPF certified
- One year warranty included
Son said this bat feels great. He said the bat is more balanced then his Goods. Has an awesome sound when he connects. Great bat and would recommend.
5 stars based on 1 reviewsAdd your review