You have no items in your shopping cart
Available in storeClose
Finely tuned barrel profile creates a slightly more balanced design to help players generate faster swing speeds while maintaining larger composite barrels. S-40 composite handle helps to transfer more energy faster from player to ball for more performance, while the outer-locking system dismisses virtually all vibrations on contact for the strongest, smoothest swing yet.
- Fine-Tuned Barrel Profiles: create a more balanced design, helping athletes generate faster swing speeds while maintaining the larger composite barrels
- Two-Piece Composite Construction: longer barrel with a wider sweet spot for increased performance
- Mid-Balanced Barrel: medium M.O.I. design to be easily used by all players for maximum performance
-Balance Point: moved to create a slightly more balanced design
- Multi-Directional Composite: ultra-responsive barrel built with multi-directional layers
- OLS Connection: one-of-a-kind design connects the barrel to the handle from the outside in, creating the stiffest connection available, while dismissing virtually all vibrations on contact for the strongest, smoothest swing yet
- S-40 Composite Handle: stiffer construction helps transfer more energy faster from athlete to ball for more performance
- Ring-Free Barrel Construction: allows for more barrel flex and increased performance with no "dead" spots
- Custom-Molded Handle Taper: ergonomically designed for each weight drop for a better fit, more bat control, and a better overall feel between athlete and bat. Designed to be easily removable to fit athletes’ preferences.
- Micro-Perforated Soft-Touch Grip: soft and tacky grip for improved feel and control
- 2 3/4" barrel
- USSSA 1.15 BPF certified
- One year warranty included