You have no items in your shopping cart
Available in storeClose
Grounders, line drives and fly balls don’t stand a chance against A1000™ ball gloves, models crafted with soft yet sturdy leather that is gameready on day one. There’ s no long winter break-in or sore knuckles from punching the leather. The A1000™ is ready to make an immediate impact whenever you are.
- DOUBLE PALM CONSTRUCTION (FRONT SIDE): A thin, perfectly shaped piece of leather
placed between the palm liner and outer shell, giving you what matters most: maximum pocket stability.
- FULL LEATHER CONSTRUCTION: Leather shell, laces and pal liner. These ball gloves expertly break in and conform to your hand.
- LOW PROFILE HEEL (FRONT SIDE): Gives more flexibility, opens up the palm
and pocket and makes it more forgiving on bad hops.
- DRAWSTRING CLOSURE: Make in-game glove adjustments on the fly and ensure a secure fit in the field. Pull the long rawhide lace to set your wrist closure into place for the perfect fit.
- Pro Laced T-Web
- White/Black/Metallic Gold Full Grain Optima Leather