You have no items in your shopping cart
Available in storeClose
Wilson gloves are carefully crafted with materials that perform, for dependable construction and constantly improving patterns. The evolution of the A2000® baseball glove has been driven by insights from the Wilson® Advisory Staff. This is why hard working players love its unmatched feel, rugged durability and perfect break-in.
- Wilson ball gloves are made of PRO STOCK® SELECT LEATHER, this American Steerhide is preferred by professional players for its durability and feel.
- Two strips of leather placed along each finger back make up the DUAL WELTING™ system, thus creating a durable pocket and a long lasting break-in.
- Exclusive hand designed patterns called PRO STOCK® PATTERNS are continuously improved by Aso-san and the Wilson Advisory Staff.
- Ultra-breathable wrist lining made of DRI-LEX® transfers moisture from the skin, keeping the hand cool and dry.
- Softer, more comfortable feel while giving greater finger protection in the field, thanks to Wilson's FLAT FINGER BINDING.
- Pro Laced T-Web